Followers

Saturday 10 March 2018

Single Ferrero Treat box using Stampin Up Products

Hi again everyone,

Jacqui back with another project that I'll hope you'll like.  My last project was quite detailed and long so I thought I'd do a quick easy one this time.  I found this project on Bines Stempelgluck youtube channel but it was in cm's which I don't do lol and she used her dies.  So I worked it out in inches to suit me and I used the new Stampin Up scallop punch. 

The first one I did is with the Painted with Love Dsp the hearts are from the Sweet and Sassy framelits the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and I used the Classic Label Punch to cut it out.





Then the second one is with the Springtime foils (free with a £45 spend).




Measurements

Base 5 1/2 x 3
Score P 1/2 both sides
Score LS 1/2, 2 1/2, 3 and 5

Wrap 2 x 8 5/8
Score both sides 2 3/4 x 3 1/4
Scallop punch both ends
Use 1 3/8 punch for holes



Stampin Up Products used

Springtime Foils Dsp

So I hope you like what I've done and give it a go it's a perfect addition to a mothers day basket.
jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

Till next time

Jacqui out xx



1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

Lovely little creations. Very sweet!
GG