Followers

Friday 2 March 2018

Two cards one video stash up! Party Panda and Rainbow builders.

Hi folks,  

Jacqui back again with another project and tutorial for you.

I created this background with brusho and a stencil.  For this I used a rainbow stencil from my stash with some brusho on top and then water.  I added the rainbow twice then a glimmer paper cloud to cover the centre as it didn't look pretty then I added the pandas.  This card base is 8 1/4 x 5 3/4 scored at 4 1/8 and the layers go down at 1/4 each time.

Measurements are in inches.


Supplies used for card 1

Stencil from stash
Green foil card for layer from stash

Stampin Up Supplies used:

Party Pandas stamp set (free with £45 order)


And then I created this background with embossing paste, a stencil & glitter.


Lay down your stencil spread paste through lift and cover with glitter.  Leave to dry.

I cut out a blue layer with a circle die then used the next size to cut out the embossed background. You need to place cloud down and draw round the circle edge before sticking it to base.  I added the clouds, and rainbows from the Rainbow Builder dies, then the panda with a balloon from my stash.  The sentiment comes from a good day and says "bring on the sunshine"

Supplies used for card 2

Blue card from stash
Balloon from stash
Glitter from stash
Card base from stash
Circle dies from stash

Stampin Up Supplies used:

Party Pandas (free with a £45 order)

So that's if for todays blog post.  If you need any help or have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Jacqui over and out xx

jacquirobinson6@gmail.com


No comments: