Followers

Tuesday 6 March 2018

Eclectic layers and Magical day re-inforced sweet compartment box

Hi folks Jacqui back again,

Today I have a box for you using Stampin Up products.  I made a compartment box that holds 6 sweets and it's designed to give kids a treat without overdoing the sweets at Easter especially.




Here's the first one I did and it's for a boy.  I used the Bundle of Love Dsp for this one with Very Vanilla Card.  With the Knight from Magical Day as a tag.



This is the second one I made for a girl this time and I used Painted with Love Dsp and the Unicorn from Magical day as the tag.
















Measurements:

Base 9 1/2 x 6 5/8
Score all sides at 1 and 2

Lid  8 5/8 x 5 3/4
Score all sides at 3/4 and 1 1/2

Divider  A4 length by 2 1/2
Score at 7/8, 1 1/2, 2 1/8, 3, 3 5/8, 4 1/4, 5 1/8, 5 3/4, 6 3/8, 7 1/4, 7 7/8, 8 1/2, 9 3/8, 10 and 10 5/8.

Stampin Up Products used:

Eclectic Layers Thinlets
Very Vanilla Card
Bundle of Love
Painted with Love
Magical Day Bundle
Simply Scored 

Hope you like it Youtube Tutorial will be up separately as I'm having upload trouble in my blog post!!


Youtube Channel
jacquirobinson6@gmail.com


Till next time

Jacqui over and out xx


2 comments:

Gwyneth said...

I love all the different boxes you create. This one looks great.
GG

JMC Creates said...

Thanks Gwyneth for taking the time to comment I know how tough things are for you atm. Take care xx