Followers

Thursday 15 March 2018

6 mini egg slide and wrap box using Stampin Up and Stash

Hi folks Jacqui back again with another project for you.

For todays project I've created a simple slide out section for my eggs and a wrap section around it.  It's a pretty easy quick project if you've lots of kids to cater for.

For the first one I used Bermuda Bay card and Foil Frenzy Dsp.  I used the Classic Label punch on all of my projects for the window section.  The sentiment is from A Good Day stamp set. The Banner dies came from Hobbybase and I've used the retired 3 corner punch from Stampin Up and the rest is from my stash.






For the next one I used some Flirty Flamingo Card and the Sweet Soiree Dsp.  Once again the banners came from Hobbybase and the rest is from my stash.


And for the final one I used the Springtime foils (free with a £45 spend till end of March) and Very Vanilla card.  The Banners from Hobbybase the bunny came from A Good Day stamp set and the rest is stash.

Measurements in Inches

Slide out box 7 1/4 x 4 1/8
score all sides at 3/4 and 1 1/2

Wrap 7 5/8 x 4 1/2
score LS at 1/2, 1 11/16, 2 7/16 and 3 5/8

Layers
4 1/4 x 3
4 1/4 x 1
4 1/4 x 1/2

Stampin Up Products Used

Bermuda Bay Card
Foil Frenzy Dsp
A Good Day stamp set
Flirty Flamingo Card
Sweet Soiree Dsp
Very Vanilla Card
Springtime foils

Email:jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

Hope you like what I created and I'd love you to give it a go.

Till next time

Jacqui out xx



3 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Fab creations as always. Nice assortment of colourways as well. The ladt is my favourite.

Emma Goddard said...

Lovely projects, thanks for sharing in All Things Crafty... Facebook group xx

Jackie T said...

Hi they are gorgeous and such a clever idea. Take care. Hugs Jackie