Followers

Saturday 31 March 2018

Stampin Up Gift box for two votive size candles with insert

Hi folks,  

Jacqui back again with another project for you.
Today we're making a milk carton style gift box for two votives, I've tried Yankee votives, and glass ones and they all fit.  I've put an insert in to hold them steady so no rolling around inside as I've put a lovely window in it too.


This is the first one I made and I used papers, a bow die and binder clips from my stash





















The next one I used my Stampin Up products on


I've used the Springtime foils which are free from Stampin Up with an order of £45 so if you spend £90 you can get 2 free gifts  It finishes on 31st March so get your skates on!

I've used the Lovely Words Thinlets to create my window with some Fabulous Foil acetate behind it.

The tag is made using the Scallop Tag Punch,1 3/8 scallop punch and 1 3/4 scallop punch.  The sentiment comes from A good day stamp set.  Some gold binder clips seal the deal!!


Measurements in Inches

Box 2 pieces of 8 1/4 x 7 1/2

Score LS 2 1/2 and 7 5/8
Score SS 2 2/2 , 5 1/2 and 7

Insert 7 x 71/2
Score LS 1, 3 1/2, 4 1/2 and 7
Score SS 1 and 6

Use a 1 3/4 circle die to create the holes

Mark at 1 1/8 on the 2 side panes score straight down to first score line then score diagonally from there to both corners.  This ensures a neat fold.

Stampin Up Supplies Used

Lovely Words Thinlets
Scallop Tag Topper Punch
Fabulous Foil Acetate
Gold Binder clips
A Good Day stamp set
Springtime Foils (free till end of March with £45 spend)

Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

Hope you enjoy
Till next time

Jacqui out xx













1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

As always your creations are fantastic. A fab way to present a gift of candles.
GG