Followers

Sunday 4 March 2018

Vaseline box inspired by Mixed up Craft

Hi again folks,

Jacqui back with another project tutorial for you.  I got the idea for this from Sam at Mixed up Craft and you should definitely check her out her work is amazing!!!   All I can do is change what she makes to suit other things but she's the ideas girl.  Her and my uplink Ann Melvin from Positively Papercraft are the two most inspirational crafters I know.

Anyway I digress lol.  Onto the project I've made Sams box shrink and added an extra score line to help it close better.  And now it fits the vaseline perfectly.



Btw can anyone spot my hidden bunny?


This box is made from Springtime foils (free with £45 spend in Stampin Up)


And this one is made from Sweet Soiree Dsp

Box Dimensions are in inches

One piece of 6 1/2 x 4 1/4
Score Long Side at 1/2, 1 1/4, 3 1/2 and 4 1/2.
Score Short side at 1 each side.
Then score Short side from 2nd to 3rd score only at 5/8, and the same from 4th score down to bottom at 5/8.  
Repeat these two score lines only at other side 3 5/8 from 2nd to 3rd score and 3 5/8 from 4th score down to bottom.

Stampin Up Supplies used

Springtime foils (free with £45 spend till end of March)

jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

Till next time 

Jacqui over and out xx



No comments: