Followers

Thursday 22 March 2018

Creme egg explosion boxes


*** Please note more blog trouble!!  I'm so sorry I can't reply to comments on my blog atm!! And I can't load my videos in blog post still ***

Hi folks Jacqui back with another project for you.

Today we're making our last Easter box and it's an explosion box!!!

Hope you like it.


 
 My first is in Rich Razzleberry with Fresh Florals and my second is in Garden Green with Fresh florals.

I've used the Its a Good Day stamp set in white embossing powder adn the A magical day stamps and die bundle.
Measurements in inches

Base 6 3/8 x 6 3/8 score all sides at 2 1/8
Cut away all four corner sections and punch or round corners
Dsp 1 7/8 x 1 7/8

Egg Holder 3 x 5 1/2 score Short Side 1/2 both sides
Score Long side 2, 2 1/2, 4 1/2 and 5
Draw on the underside of top square diagonally from each corner to enable you to punch centrally.
Use 1 3/8 punch for hole

Lid 4 3/16 x 4 3/16
score all sides at 1
Dsp 1 piece 2 x 2
4 pieces 2 x 5/8

Once again hope you like it 

Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

Stampin Up Supplies Used


Till next time

Jacqui out xx


4 comments:

Gwyneth said...

These look gorgeous Jacqui.
GG

Adele said...

I haven't crafted for a few years and it's been some time since my last exploding box! Love the idea of popping an Easter egg inside. Lovely work. xx

Brawny x said...

Fab boxes x

Jackie T said...

Hi these boxes are gorgeous and with such a lovely surprise inside. Take care. Hugs Jackie