Followers

Saturday 17 March 2018

5 Easter card stash up

Hi again folks, Jacqui back with another project for you.  

Today we're doing a stash up yay!!!  I had some backgrounds I made from brusho and embossing paste and glitter and I decided it was time to use them in some cards.  And as Easter is round the corner I made Easter cards.  

For this card I made the background with embossing paste through a stencil and glitter on top.  Then I stamped a bunny with flowers round him and a border in a metallic ink colour and I embossed with clear embossing as it's a pigment ink and takes a while to dry.  

Items used

Glitter card & gems (Every crafts a pound online)
Stamp set free from magazine last year.

For this card the background is pale pink glitter on embossing paste through a stencil.  
Items used

Dies for bunnies and eggs (unknown)
Sue Wilson die behind bunny


Next is another background with embossing paste through a stencil with glitter on top.

Items used

Purple card from stash
Banner and chick dies from stash
Happy Easter from Sweet Dixie dies
Gems from The Range

For this one the background is a green brusho through a rainbow stencil

Items Used

Background die from ebay
Layers cut using scan n cut
Dies and Happy Easter (unknown)
Gems from The Range
Rainbow stencil (unknown)

For our final card the background is red and yellow brusho through a stencil.

Items Used

Background die for chick Tattered Lace
Easter Wishes die (unknown)
Gems The Range
Chick die (unknown)

Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

Hope you like what I've done 
Video up seperately as usual

Till next time 

Jacqui out xx



3 comments:

Emma Goddard said...

Gorgeous cards, really cute xx

Brawny x said...

Great cards x

Gwyneth said...

What a fab collection of cards. I love them all.
GG