Followers

Thursday 8 March 2018

Double layer Lindor Chocolate Ball Box using Stampin Up

Hi again folks,

Jacqui back with another project for you.  Today we're gonna make a lovely mothers day gift.  I bought these chocolate orange Lindor Balls cos I knew I had the perfect paper to make a gift with lol.  The Foil Frenzy Dsp from Stampin Up cos it comes in Blue, Green, Pink and Orange!!!  

Anyway on with the project.  It took me a while to decide what to make as I thought it would be an awesome Mothers Day Gift so it needed to be special of course.  I didn't want to just throw the chocolates into any old box and I really didn't want them rolling around so I came up with this box.  I know it's not a box for everyone because it takes a while to make and it uses a lot of paper but I have time and paper galore so this is what I came up with.

As I still can't get my video to add to my blog post it will be uploaded serarately after being uploaded to youtube.

The Measurements in Inches

Holders for Balls (16) 2 3/8 x 2 3/8
Score all sides at 3/4

Holder for Ball Boxes (2) 7 7/8 x 6
Score all sides at 1 and 2 re-inforced

Main Box for holding both Layers 8 5/16 x 6 5/16
Score all sides at 2 1/8

Lid 8 3/16 x 6 1/4
Score all sides at 2 then use edger die to decorate

Wrap Section to lift top layer with 6 13/6 x 2
Score both sides at 3/8, 1 3/8 and 2 3/8
(scoring both sides means you don't have to deal with the 1/16)

Belly Band 11 / 2
Fold around box and burnish.

Stampin Up Supplies Used

Simply Scored
Foil Frenzy Dsp
Sweet and Sassy Heart Framelits
Pumpkin Pie Stamp Pad
Classic Label Punch


Hope you all enjoy
Till next time

Jacqui over and out xx





No comments: