Followers

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Stash up alert just for fun project Easter Basket

Hi every I'm back again with another project for you.  Today I made a little Easter basket just for fun.  The idea is from Sam at Mixed up Craft and you'll find the dimensions for 3 bigger sizes on her youtube channel.

Despite the fact she gave me three sizes to work with I still made my own.  Am I the only one who buys something then designs the project around it I wonder???

Measurements

Two pieces of 3 x3 
score all sides at 1 then make at notch at the top and bottom at 1 1/2 Score diagonally from the notch to the corners of the square.
Fold and burnish
With the diagonal scores at the top and bottom fold the right hand score inwards.
You will see it goes over the score beside it so you need to cut the section off that covers the opposite score.
Do this on both sides of both pieces then glue.
Now place one section inside the other, you should see two triangles and one square/rectangle, you need to cut a section of the square to create another triangle before glueing.  Do this on both sides of one section only then glue.  To finish fold the tops of both sides down either inside to create another triangle effect or outside to create a shirt effect.  Then decorate

Most of the supplies used came from my stash, I used the Teeny Tiny Sentiments and Classic Label Punch from Stampin Up.

Video will go up seperately as usual due to upload problems in blogger.
That's if from me today hope you like the fun project.


jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

Till next time 

Jacqui out xx


No comments: