Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2018

4 Compartment Ferrero Box using Stampin Up

Hi everyone Jacqui back with another project for you. 

Today I've created another version of the 4 compartment box.  This one is to fit 4 Ferrero Roche.  I thought it would be a great mothers day gift or an addition to a birthday basket or even just to say thanks.

For this one I've used the lovely Sweet Soiree Dsp and I've teamed it with some Old Olive card and silver foil.  The sentiment is from the Oh so Eclectic stamp set.  I used a die from my stash to cut out the Sweet Soiree paper and layered it on silver foil.  I went OTT with the gems lol!  Mainly because I have so many!!!  I hope you like it and give it a go it's pretty easy to do.


Measurements in inches

Compartments 4 pieces of 3 1/2 x 3 1/2
score all sides 1 on all sides
Then from the bottom score up to the first score line at 1 3/4
Rotate left and repeat

4 pieces of 1 1/2 x 2 1/2
score LS 3/4 on both sides
score SS at 1/2

Outer Box 6 1/8 x 6 1/8
score all sides at 1 1/2

Lid 7 1/4 x 7 1/4
score all sides at 1 and 2 (re-inforeced)

Stampin Up Products used


Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

Hope you liked it.

Till next time

Jacqui out xx


3 comments:

Kathy said...

What a great idea for a little gift box

Gwyneth said...

A fab project. Great idea to make a little gift of chocolates extra spdcial.
GG

Brawny x said...

Fabulous box x