Followers

Thursday 29 March 2018

Stampin Up die cut domed box and Stash one too.

Hi again folks, 
Jacqui back with another project for you.  Hope you like it!

I found these little Airpure candles in our local Home Bargains for £1 each so I had to buy 3 lol.  And they make the perfect project they're so pretty.


 There are loads of this type of box on youtube but I think it was Sam from Mixed up craft that got me hooked on them!!!  I made this one with Stampin Up products, Very Vanilla Card, Touches of Texture stamps, Gold Foil Card and Oh so eclectic dies.

 


This pretty one come from my stash I used a 12 12 paper pad by Craft Sensations from the Range and some Melon Mambo card.  The hearts are a free set of heart and stamps from Papercraft Inspirations No 176.  The acetate is from my stash!




This one started out with Sweet Soiree papers which I had to change (if you watch the youtube video  you'll know why!!!)  The hearts are the Sweet and Sassy heart framelits.  The twine is from the range and the gems from my stash.  The substitute paper pad is also from Craft Sensations at the Range.





Measurements in Inches

11 1/2 x 6 1/8

LS score 2 3/4, 5 1/2, 8 1/4 and 11
SS score 2 1/4 and 5
Mark Centre of each top rectangle at 1 1/8
Use a circle to score from here to the corners either side.
Punch holes either side these approx 1/4 down.
Use 2nd smallest heart to cut aperture on each side
Create border with 2ns smallest heart and 3rd smallest.
Use for you to stamp and the same dies for jar tag.
Punch 1 3/4 for top of jar and 1 1/2 for layer
Add gems.

Stampin Up Items Used


Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

Hope you like 
Till next time

Jacqui out xx



1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

Fantastic creations as always Jacqui. Great idea to decorate up the little bottles and make co-ordinating boxes.
GG