Followers

Tuesday 30 October 2018

A little wild xmas card 1 tutorial using acetate and inking Tues 30 Oct 18


Hey there guys n gals,I've got a really cute Christmas card using a stamp set that isn't Christmas.  The stamp set is from Stampin Up and it's called A little wild.  It's really a tag stamp and die set which is perfect for cards where you're gonna see the back of the image.  The little woolly hats are a free stamp and die set from a mag a few years ago.  I'm so glad I kept it it's so useful at this time of year.  
Anyway I made a basic A6 card only I used Hunkydory Snowfall acetate.  It's 8 1/4 xx 11 1/2 and scored at 5 3/4.  You need a section to ink a background that is 5 3/4 x 4 1/8 and another section for behind it that measures the same.  I used the snow drift die from Stampin Up Winter Woods stamp and dies set.  The snowflakes are from Stampin Up Blizzard die.  I used Stampin Up inks Highland Heather, Balmy Blue and Blueberry Bushel.

Hope you like it
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock

No comments: