Followers

Thursday 4 October 2018

Avon double nail varnish gift box tutorial using Stampin Up Broadway Bound Thur 4 Oct 18

Hi there everyone,

I'm back with another box tutorial for you.
Today we're gonna wrap another gift box for my girls for Christmas!!!
I know I hear you shouting at me how can I be so organised lol, I can with everything except my craft room which is generally a mess lol.  I have quite a few gifts bought lol I've finished my sons yay!

Anyway enough chattering onto the project.

 I made this one with stuff from my stash.  

Measurements in Inches

Shadow boxes for Nail Varnish (2)
8 3/4 x 8 1/4
Score all sides at 3/8, 1 5/8, 2 and 3 1/4

Wrap for Shadow Boxes re-inforced
7 x 5 (2)
Score Long Side at 4 5/8 and 6 1/2
Score Short Side 2 1/2

Base 10 3/4 x 8 re-inforced
Score all sides at 1 1/2 and 3

 Lid re-inforced
11 3/4 x 9

Score all sides at 1 3/4 and 3 1/2

Stampin Up Items Used

Broadway Bound Dsp

So that's it for todays project hope you like it as much as I do, and hope it provides some inspiration for your Christmas gifts.


Till next time

Jacqui out xx


Facebook
Pinterest
Youtube


















No comments: