Followers

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Christmas gift tags and box using Stampin Up Tues 23 Oct 18

Hi again everyone,

I've got a Christmas creation for you today.


I've made a gift for a pocket letter swap and I hope they like it.  It's 12 gift tags and a box to put them in.  I've used Stampin Ups scallop tag topper punch to create the tags and then I adjusted a box video made by Ann Melvin of Positively Papercraft.  She made a box for cards and I made mine smaller for tags.

The tags measure 2 x 4 3/4
Layers for front and back are 1 3/4 x 4

Then I just decorated like crazy lol.

Stampin Up Products Used

Signs of Santa stamps and dies
Seasonal chums stamps and dies
Oh what fun stamps
Winter woods stamps and dies
So Santa stamps

I do hope you like and please check out my youtube channel.

Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock

No comments: