Followers

Saturday 20 October 2018

Stampin Up Deer and Christmas tree snow scene card tutorial Sat 20 Oct 18

Hi there guys n gals and crafting pals,

I'm here with another traditional Christmas Card.  This scene is so classic and it really stands out from the crowd.  I've used inks for my background and put glitter paste through a stencil on one and stamped with versamark and white embossing powder on the other.
 My card base is 4 1/8 x 11 1/2 scored at 5 3/4.  The glitter layer is 5 1/2 x 3 7/8 and my inked background layer is 5 1/4 x 3 5/8.


Stampin Up Items Used

Winter Woods stamps and dies
Merry Patterns stamps
White embossing powder
Gold embossing powder
White texture paste.



Hope you like it
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Pinterest
Youtube 
Instagram: jacquimckissock

No comments: