Followers

Thursday 25 October 2018

Non traditional Christmas Card Tutorial Thur 25 Oct 2018

Hi again everyone,

Hope I find you all healthy and happy.  Today we're making a non traditional Christmas card.  We're using Christmas stamps and dies but we're going for an orange background yippee!!  I used some Tonic Shimmer powders in Catherine Wheel and Solar Flare.  I also used the Playful Background stamps and white embossing powder.  For the second one I used the Buffalo check stamp which I adore.

I cut the Blizzard Thinlets into a piece of white card, then I sprayed with glue and added glitter.  The stamps sets I used were It Moose be Christmas by Creative Expressions and a set from the Magazine Making Cards Christmas 18.  

I hope you think I did a great job because I love these cards and i'm gonna be doing some more non traditional projects.

Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Pinterest
Youtube
Instagram: jacquimckissock









No comments: