Followers

Saturday 6 October 2018

Z fold card Sat 6 Oct 18


 Hi there guys n gals 

It's Christmas hooray!!

Today I've made a Z fold Christmas card using some images I rec'd in a pocket letter swap and then some Stampin Up images etc.

I've followed some instructions from a video I saw on Stamp with Joy by Gaynor Boyce I've just changed the end section.  So this is how it's made. 

Measurements in Inches

Base 4 1/8 x A4 score at 4 1/4 and 8 1/2
4 1/8 x 5 1/2 glue onto excess of base
Gold layers are 4 x 3 7/8 (2)
5 1/4 x 3 7/8 (1)
Papers 3 5/8 x 3 3/4 (2)
3 5/8 x 5

Stampin \up Items Used

Gold and silver foil card
Stitched label thinlets
Spirited Snowmen
Blizzard Thinlets
Seasonal Chums










I hope you like this lovely project and it kicks off your Christmas makes.

Till next time
Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Pinterest
Youtube
















No comments: