Followers

Tuesday 9 October 2018

Reindeer trees and snow card using Tonic shimmer powder background Tues 9 Oct 18



Hi folks 

Today I have a quick card project for you.  For the first one I've used some cute reindeer I rec'd in a pocket letter swap from Sue Bishop (they are just too cute!!).  The trees in the first one were gifted from Sue too.  I created some backgrounds a while ago with Tonic Nuvo shimmer powders and Stampin Up stamps and I've used these for my backgrounds.




I've used trees and stamps from Stampin Up for the second card.  The sentiment for both came from a Lawn Fawn set.

I've used an A6 card base which is 5 3/4 x 8 1/4 scored at 4 1/8.  

Stampin Up Items Used

Seasonal chums stamps and dies
White glitter card for trees and snow
Trees from Winter Woods
Playful background stamps for background

Hope you like my project
Till next time 

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram jacquimckissock

No comments: