Followers

Thursday 11 October 2018

Z fold box in a card Thurs 11 Oct 18



Hi there guys n gals welcome to the world of Jacqui :) thanks for stopping by.

Today we're making a box in a card or whatever it's called lol.  It's one of those box cards in an actual card base.

I found this amazing creation on youtube made by France Martin so if you want to see hers go stop by.  


I made the first one with some Bluebird stamp sets and dies called Frosty friends and Woodland littles.

I can't wait to do some colouring now I've had one of my eyes fixed (cataract surgery)  to see if I can do any better a job lol.

My second one is made with the Stampin Up Signs of Santa stamps dies and papers.  I also used my scan n cut to cut out some of the images from the papers.

So onto the instructions ...

Card base is 11 1/4 x 4 1/8 scored at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2
Smaller section is 2 x 11 1/4 scored at 2 3/4 and 3 1/2 then
you flip it to the opposite side to attach.
Small inner sections (3) just under 2 inches tall and 4 wide and you score at 1/2 each side.

Check out my youtube video for all the layer measurements.

Hope you like it 
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube 
Pinterest
Instagram jacquimckissock












No comments: