Followers

Thursday 18 October 2018

Lindor Christmas gift box Stampin Up Thur 18 Oct 18

Hi there everyone,

I have an awesome gift box for you today which will be an
awesome addition to my teacher gift bags for my grand kids, I have 6 to make and each bag has about 5 items in it so I need to start early.

Measurements in Inches

Back section 12 x 5 5/8
Score short side at 1 1/8 both sides
Long Side 1 1/8, 8 3/4 and 10 3/8

Front section 8 3/4 x 5 3/8

Score 3 sides at 1 1/8
On long side mark down 1 1/8 on score line and score to opposite score only.  This means you only have a score in the centre section and this will be a cut line.

Centre section 11 x 7 1/2
Score long side every 1 inch 
When it's glued together mark down 1 1/8 on each glued section and cut from top to this mark.

Hope you like my creation and I'd love to know if you give it a go.

Till next time
Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram:  jacquimckissock

No comments: