Followers

Thursday 1 November 2018

Acetate candle box tutorial Thur 1 Nov 18

 Hi there guys n gals,

I'm back with another tutorial for you.  This time i'm making an acetate box with base and lid.  This is the first of the gift ideas for teachers.

Measurements in Inches.
Insert for holding candle 8 1/2 x 5
Score Long side at 1, 4, 5 and 8
Score Short side at 1 and 4

Front acetate wrap 10 3/8 x 4 1/2
Score Long side at 1/2, 3 5/8, 6 3/4 and 9 7/8
Back piece for acetate 4 1/2 x 3 1/8

Base and Lid (the same)
5 1/4 x 5 1/4
Score all sides at 1

I used heavy weight foil card for mine,  If you use something lighter you may want to re-inforce your base.
 I do hope you like my lovely creation and please stop by my youtube for detailed instruction.

Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest 
Instagram: jacquimckissock


No comments: