Followers

Saturday 13 October 2018

Gift tag tutorial spinner, Halloween, Christmas Sat 13 Oct 18


 Hi there again guys n gals,
Hope you're all have a wonderful, crazy crafting day.

Today I'm making some gift tags yippee.  This is a short and sweet blog post but check out my youtube post which is long and not boring (I hope) lol.

Anyway the gift tags I'm using were gifted to me in a Pocket Letter swap by the lovely Kerry Mason so I'm endeavouring to use as many of the gifts I rec'd as possible.  Because I rec'd so many gift tags I was able to make loads of spinner gift tags as you need two tags for each of these.  I also made a shaker tag and an action wobbler one.  I had so much fun yippee.

Check out my youtube video for full details.

Till next time
Hope you like

Jacqui out xx

Youtube
Facebook
Pinterest
Instagram jacquimckissock
















No comments: