Followers

Thursday 31 May 2018

Post it note gift box tutorial for teachers gift v 1 Thursday 31st May using stash and Stampin Up

 Hi again everyone,

I've popped in with the first of my post it note boxes ideal for teachers gift.

For this one I've used papers from my stash along with Panda Party from 2018 saleabration which ended March 31st.


The Thank you is from my stash and the inside sentiment is from Tabs for everything.
For this one I've used Sweet Soiree papers which are retiring 31 May 18.  

I've created my front panel using the Flirty Flowers also retiring 31 May 18.

The thank you for this one comes from a new stamp set available June 1 called Detailed with Love.

I've used gorgous grape also available June 1st 18.

Measurements in Inches

Box for post is 5 x 5 re-inforced
Score all sides at 1/2 and 1

Wrap 7 1/2 x 3 1/2 
Score LS at 3 1/2 and 4 1/8

Stampin Up Supplies Used

Sweet Soiree Dsp
Flirty Flowers Stamps
Detailed with Love Stamps
Party Panda Stamps
Gorgeous Grape ink

Youtube
Facebook
Email:jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

Hope you like
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

Sweet, cute panda. Pretty and useful gifts that won't break the bank.
GG