Followers

Saturday 19 May 2018

Card Tutorial and box using Stampin Up Flower shop stamps and punch 19 May 18

Hi there everyone, I'm back with another card tutorial.  Today I'm using the flowershop stamps and matching punch and some inks.

For this one I've used Powder Pink and Rose Red inks.

The box is made from Rose Red card

For the second one I've used Tangerine Tango and Grapefruit grove inks.

Did anyone notice my mistake???  I put the flowers in the Tangerine one the wrong way round when layering lol.

Card base is 11 1/2 x 4 1/8 scored at 5 3/4
Mat is 3 7/8 x 5 1/2
Stamped layer is 3 5/8 x 5 1/4

Box Measures in inches

10 x 7 1/2
LS score at 1/2, 5 1/4 and 9 1/2
SS score at 1/2, 6 1/2 and 7



Stampin Up Products used

Rose red card retired 1st June 18
Tangerine Tango card retired 1st June 18
Flower Shop stamps and punch retired 1st June 18
Confetti celebrations stamps retired 1st June 18
Flirty Flowers stamps retired 1st June 18

Hope you like my creations

Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook page
Youtube Channel
Email:   jacquirobinson6@gmail.com 

1 comment:

Kate M said...

Two beautiful cards with boxes - lovely colour combinations.
I shall miss Flower shop, have used it loads, but dont think I can bear to part with it!!
xx