Followers

Sunday 27 May 2018

Inked, stamped and embossed gift box tutorial using Stampin Up 26 May 18

Hi again everyone, I've got another project for you.  This time I've created a little box to hold a candle.  This was for a team challenge which was to use embossing folders.

I used inks to create the paper, then stamped it, then I cut it to size and die cut the sweet and sassy heart from it,and finally ran it through an embossing folder, then I placed green glimmer paper behind the apeture.  

As this was another project made about 2 wks ago I don't have the measurements etc as I've been ill and can't remember them.  Please be patient and checkout youtube video as I'm trying to catch up with everything.

Youtube
Facebook
Email:jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

Hope you like
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

2 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Hope you are feeling better now Jacqui. I've still got some more items I made when not up to blogging to do catchup posts for and I haven't got a clue of details for them either, so I know how difficult it can be writing up some time after the creation. But your creations are always worth seeing for inspiration even without specific measurements. Wish I'd thought to video some of my makes at the time like you did.
I love tjis box for the candle.
GG

The Craft Princess said...

More beautiful projects!!! I am definitely going to be checking out your YouTube channel. I have already said this on another post but....I would love for you to enter this in Crafter's Castle monthly challenge :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com