Followers

Saturday 5 May 2018

Ronaldo/Real Madrid Photo Album for Tyler 5 May 18

 Hi there folks,  I'm back again with another project for you.  

This project is for my amazing nephew Tyler.  I made a Micky Mouse Album for my grandson TJ and when I showed Tyler he asked for one.

Unfortunately for me he's only interested in football, Ronaldo and Real Madrid!!!  

It wasn't easy but here's what I came up with.
 I followed a tutorial from Steph at Effi Ann Cards on her youtube channel.  She made one that took A5 size papers, all I did was make mine 
a little smaller.
 I found some free images on google and added them into my craft artist program.  Then I replicated them to make some background papers.

I printed some large images onto some card and scanned them into my brother scan n cut to cut them out. 

I added these as decorative accents along with some words cut from glimmer paper.
 There are 6 double sided pages and each one of these has another double sided page inside.  


To finish of I bought some collectors football cards which come in protective sleeves.  I stuck the sleeve down so the cards are protected but can still be removed.  

Inside the back page is a flip section that holds another 9 photo's as I decorated the top one.
So hope you like my creation and don't forget to check it out on my youtube channel.

Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook page
Youtube Channel
Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

No comments: