Followers

Thursday 17 May 2018

Stamp with Joy sketch card tutorial using Stampin Up 17 May

Hi again everyone, Jacqui here with a card tutorial for you.  I made this card for a Stamp With Joy facebook page sketch.

I've used Stampin Up products and my stash so it's a Stash up yay!

I've used the Fresh Florals Dsp which are retiring end of May 18.  The stamp I used is from Confetti Celebration and I used Melon Mambo ink

The pink doily is from my stash as is the banner dies I used.  The circle is cut using another stash die which is from Die cutting Essentials 37 June 18 issue.  

So hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Stampin Up Products Used

Fresh Florals dsp retires end of May 18
Confetti Celebrations stamp set retires end of May 18

Youtube Channel
Facebook page
Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

A lovely card Jacqui.
GG