Followers

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Gift bag tutorial using Stampin Up Bundle of Love


 Hi there folks, I'm back with another project for you.  I had to have another operation on 26th April so I'm under orders to take it easy BUT I still need to craft!!! lol  I saw this gift bag on Mixed Up Craft and I decided to make it as it was easy to do and didn't take long.  I just grabbed the stuff I needed sat at my bench and off I went!!!

So once I started I decided to make some more and did some different variations.  This one looks all summery to me.  



I have to say I adore this one.  I made it for the gifts I made for the nurses and I used A3 card.  The card is pearlescent and I've teamed it with gold foil card and some cream for the sides.  If you'd like the sizes just contact me (details below).  I've used the blooming love heart dies for decoration.  The tag is from Elizabeth Crafts and the bow is from Tonic.

This one is pure Stampin Up.  I've used Bundle of Love dsp,  The Scallop Tag Top Punch, soft sky card and A little wild stamp.  The heart is from my stash.

Measurements

12 x 12 (2) Score 1 side at 1

12 x 4 (2) Score both SS 1/2 each side and LS 1

12 x 3 (1)

12 x 1 (2)

Hope you like it
Till next time
Jacqui out xx


Facebook page
Youtube channel
Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

Every one of you bags look different, but each one is beautifull. Hope you remember to rest in between all your crafting and recover quickly after your opperation.
GG