Followers

Saturday 2 June 2018

Post it note teachers gift tutorial V 2 Saturday 2 June 18 using Stampin Up


Hi again everyone,

Jacqui here with another project for you.  I'm doing a series of gift ideas for teachers and this is the 3rd one.  This is another post it note holder (V2).

For my first one I used papers from my stash that I purchased in the Range.  The dies on the front are from Sue Wilson and the stamps are from SU, Flirty Flowers 
and Sunshine and Rainbows.








This is the view from inside.  I've used foil card from Kanban Crafts for the shadow box and heart.  The heart is embossed with a free folder from my stash.


For my Stampin Up one I've used the Share what you love Dsp which is more like card and great for construction.

The Stamp is from Myths and Magic and the die is from stitched labels framelits.


I've used an oval from Tonic for the centre.

The inside stamp is from Stitched all around.  The card for stamping on and the shadow box is Coastal Cabana.


Measurements in Inches

The Shadow box is 8 x 8
Score all sides at 1/2, 1,1 1/2 and 2.

The wrap is 9 1/4 x 4 1/2
Score LS at 4 1/4 and 4 13/16

Stampin Up Supplies Used

Coastal Cabana Card
Share what you love Dsp
Stitched Label Framelits
Stitched all around stamps
Myths and Magic stamps

Youtube
Facebook 
Email - jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

Hope you like.
Till next time

Jacqui out xx
















1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Oh Jacqui they are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie