Followers

Tuesday 22 May 2018

Stampin Up Birthday Blooms card tutorial May 22nd

 Hi again everyone,

Today I'm sharing a card a made using the Birthday Blooms and Background bits stamps. Anyone who's seen my videos will know I have severe cataracts and can't see too well so I don't normally do any colouring.

Well when I created this my gorgeous nephew Tyler was over and he wanted to draw and colour.  So I got out this stamp and decided to colour it and for a change my eyes wern't too bad so I decided to turn it into a card and this is what I came up with.  I used Spectrum Noir pens.  

I then decided to do a video while my luck with my eyes was holding up lol.

I used Powder Pink and Blushing Bride ink to match the colouring for this one.


For my next I decided on purples and I used Sweet sugar plum and Elegant Eggplant for this one.

I do prefer the top one with the lighter background. If I was doing this one again i'd stamp off and use second generation stamping.

My card base is 11 1/2 x 4 1/8 scored at 5 3/4. 
The black mat is 5 1/2 x 3 7/8.
The white stamping section is 5 1/4 x 3 5/8.

Stampin Up Items Used

Birthday Blooms stamps
Blushing Bride Ink
Powder Pink Ink
Elegant Eggplant Ink
Sugar Plum Ink
Whisper White card
Black card

Hope you like my project.
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook page
Youtube Channel
Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Jacqui.
Hugs
Linda xxx