Followers

Sunday 27 May 2018

Teachers gift tutorial Notebook, pen and presentation box using Stampin Up

 Hi again everyone, Jacqui here with the first of my teachers gifts.  I am the proud owner of 6 grandkids and one young niece and nephew for whom I make teacher gifts every year.

This is a covered note book with a matching pen in an acetate front gift box.

Please checkout my youtube video for instructions as I made this 2wks ago but was ill so I can't find the measurements!!  Sorry!  

Stampin Up Items Used

Amazing you stamps 
Lemon Lime Twist card
Fresh Florals dsp
Youtube video
Facebook page
Email:jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

Hope you like till next time

Jacqui out xx

2 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Another great idea Jacqui. It looks great with you.
GG

The Craft Princess said...

I will be watching your video but I can already tell this is a beautiful project!!! I would love for you to enter this in Crafter's Castle monthly challenge :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com