Followers

Saturday 19 May 2018

Pagoda box tutorial using Stampin Up Dsp 19 May

Hi again everyone, 

I'm back with another project for you.  This box was created by Linda Parker and she called it her bird house box.  I've just changed the sizes to fit the candle I was using.  It reminds me of a Japanese Pagoda so I've called it a pagoda box.



For my prototype I've used the Share what you love dsp and the circle with hugs in it from the Lovely words Thinlets.

For my second one I used the retiring Sweet Soiree dsp and the ovel die with friend in it from the Lovely Words Thinlets.



Measurements in Inches

9 1/2 x 9
Score LS 1 1/2, 3, 4 1/2, 6, 7 1/2 and 9 rotate right
Score SS 1 1/2, 6 1/2, 7 and 7 1/2
Rotate left and notch along the top of box at
3/4, 2 1/4, 3 3/4, 5 1/4, 6 3/4, and 8 1/4

You need to score diagonally from notches to each side of top squares.

Stampin Up items used

Sweet Soiree dsp retires June 1st 2018
Share what you love dsp available June 1st 2018
Lovely words Thinlets
Shaker shapes (clearance rack May 18 while stocks last)

Hope you like my project
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook page
Youtube channel
Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

1 comment:

Kate M said...

Two beautiful projects - and aren't those papers stunning. I am always very loath to actually cut my DSP. then when the end of the cataloogue is near you see me using it up at a rate of knots, but maybe keeping a pack back- just to look at and stroke!!
xx