Followers

Saturday 12 May 2018

Stampin Up Card Tutorial using Rose Wonder Stamps and dies

 Hi folks, I'm back again with another project for you.  This time I've made some cards using inks, stamps and dies.

I've used the new Stampin Up in colours on this one with the rose wonder stamp.  I first stamped the Rose wonder with versamark and embossed with white powder.  Then I brushed the inks across.  The new in colours are, Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call me Clover and Blueberry Bushel.  I finished with a sentiment from Birthday Blooms and some white and pink gems.

The card base is Rose Red.
 For This one I used the inks Tempting Turquoise, Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Yellow, Tangerine Tango and Rose Red.  

I cut the die from a piece of Gold Glitter Card then placed the negative over the inks and placed the die cut into it.  I used a Birthday Bloom sentiment and Rose Wonder frame in gold embossing powder on Lemon Lime Twist card and the card base is Lemon Lime Twist.

As always I finished with gems.
 I've used the same inks for this one but used Stampin Up Gold Foil sheets instead and the sentiment and base are Tempting Turquoise.
This is another stamped one but I used Glossy card and clear embossing powder for the image.   Once dry I added the inks Rose Red, Wisteria Wonder and Blueberry Bushel.  The card base is Rose Red and I finished with a sentiment and gems.

Measurements in Inches

Card bases are 11 1/2 x 4 1/8 scored at 5 3/4
Mats are 5 1/2 x 3 7/8
And layer for inks and stamps is 5 1/4 x 3 5/8

Stampin Up Items Used

Glossy White Card
Whisper White Card
Rose Red Card
Tempting Turquoise Card

Rose Wonder Stamps
Rose Wonder Dies
Birthday Blooms Stamps

Inks
Tempting Turquoise
Tangerine Tango
Daffodil Yellow
Lemon Lime Twist
Rose Red
Wisteria Wonder

Blueberry Bushel
Call me Clover
Pineapple Punch
Grapefruit Grove
Lovely Lipstick

I really hope you like my cards.
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Youtube Channel
Facebook Page
Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

A whole set of beautiful cards. The first colour combo on the background is my favourite but they all look great with you.
GG