Followers

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Exploding box for candle in a tin using Stampin Up and stash.


Hi there folks, Jacqui back again with another project for you.

Today I've made an exploding box that holds a scented candle in a tin.  These are pretty and expensive looking so they make a perfect gift, especially coming up to year end for teachers farewell gifts.

The first one I made using some 12 x 12 card and card from my stash, that I purchased at the range.  It's also got some glimmer card that makes the paper stand out and gives it that expensive bling look.


The second one I made using 12 x 12 black card and the retiring Petal Passions papers from Stampin Up.  I've added white glimmer paper as my bling layer on this one and it's what the flower is made of too.

Stampin Up Items Used

Petal Passions papers
Touches of  Texture stamps
Sunshine and Rainbows stamps
White Glimmer Paper
Blue Myths and Magic Glimmer Paper
Scallop Circle Punch 1 3/8

I really hope you like my creation and give it a go it's well worth it.  

Till next time 

Jacqui out xx

Youtube
Facebook
Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi these cards are stunning I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kate M said...

Fabulous pop up box cards. love em both - super projects xx