Followers

Thursday 5 April 2018

Stampin Up Handmade Hexagonal Gift box with acetate window.

Hi folks,

Jacqui back again with another project for you.

Today we're making a lovely hexagonal box for a mini jar candle.  I got the idea for this from Steph at EffiAnn cards.  She made a bigger one with different dies.  I've just changed the sizes to fit my candle and used the Lovely words thinlets.

This one is using the Springtime foils, the hugs circle die, the Sweet and Sassy hearts, gold 1/8 ribbon and the sentiments came from Labels to Love and Party Panda.  The acetate is the Fabulous Foil acetate.








I even made my own tag using the Sweet and Sassy hearts.


I made this one with papers from my stash and the heart from the Lovely words which is in a heart shape.  I also used enamel dots from Stampin Up. 

As you can see from the pictures I decorated my jar candle with matching papers and tag which gives a more co-ordinated and professional look.

Measurements in Inches

Box base 9 1/2 x 4 1/4
Score LS 1 1/2, 3, 4 1/2, 6, 7 1/2 and 9
Score SS 1 3/4

Lid 9 3/4 x 3
Score LS 1 9/16, 3 1/8, 4 9/16, 6 1/8, 7 11/16 and 9 1/4
Score SS 1 3/4

Stampin Up Supplies Used

Lovely words Thinlets
Sweet and Sassy hearts
Fabulous foil acetate
Enamel shapes

Hope you enjoyed the project.

Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook page
Youtube
Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com
























No comments: