Followers

Tuesday 3 April 2018

Fancy top handmade gift box using Stampin Up Painted with Love

Hi folks,  Jacqui back again with another project for you.

This time I've made a box designed by my Stamping Up Uplink Ann Melvin of Positively Papercraft. She designed this box a while ago so check her out she's awesome.  All I've done is adjust the size to fit this mini Charlie.  This book would be amazing for a variety of things. I've used some Stash papers and dies for this one.






For my second one I've used Stampin Up Rich Razzleberry Card and the Painted with Love Speciality Dsp. My tag is from my stash and my sentiment is from Stampin Up Blooming Love stamp set.








Measurements in Inches

8 3/8 x 7
Score LS 1 5/8 and 6 1/2
Score Portrait 1 5/8, 3 1/4, 4 7/8 and 6 1/2
In each of the top sections (1 7/8 sized) score diagonally from both sides creating a X in each one.

Stampin Up Products used

Rich Razzleberry card
Painted with Love Dsp
Bloomin Lovestamps
Gold Foil card

Hope you like what I've created this time.

Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook page
Youtube
Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com


































No comments: