Followers

Thursday 26 April 2018

3x3 handmade notecard tutorial April 26

Hi there folks, Jacqui back with another project for you.  My uplink Ann Melvin of Positively Papercraft made a lovely handbag box in one of her recent tutorials.  I of course made one and then I made some lovely 3x3 notecards to fit in it.

 As I've never made a one layer card before this was a bit daunting to me.  But once I got the hang of it I began to enjoy it immensely.

The cards are 6 x 3 and scored at 3.

I've used a few of Stampin Ups stamp sets to make them.  The main ones I used were Oh so Eclectic and Petal Palette (which is a double stamp set).  I also used the We must celebrate (which retires at end of May 18).  And I used a Sale a bration set Party Pandas.  The Giraffe card is from a free set and I did a video previously showing these.
Stampin Up Supplies Used

Bloomin Love
Petal Palette
We must Celebrate
Oh so Eclectic
Whisper White card
Sticky sequins
Enamel shapes

Hope you like my project thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon.

Till next time
Jacqui out

Youtube
Facebook
Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com 

No comments: