Followers

Tuesday 10 April 2018

Stampin Up Foil Frenzy Extra Large Woven Gift bag

Hi folks, Jacqui back with another project for you. 

Today we're making a gift bag, and it's HUGE lol.
It's approximagely 11 1/8 x 11 1/8 x 4!!!  I know it's a bit early but I couldn't help myself and I made a Christmas one yay!!! 

For this one I used papers from my stash and black card.  It takes a lot of card to make but it's extra special and so worth it.

I've used 2 12 x 12 for the front and 2 for the back, 1 for the sides and a half for the bottom, so altogether I've used 5 1/2 12 x 12 sheets.  I added a special glittery snowflake and sentiment.
 For this one I've used the fabulous Foil Frenzy and I used a different pattern on the front and the back and it works so well!

I've really gone to town on the decoration for this one, I've added a tag an star decoration and some luscious co-ordinating ribbon I found in my stash.  I've embellished the star and tag with a sentiment and gems.

I'd be so happy to receive a gift bag like this and I'd never throw it away!
Measurements in Inches

4 sheets 12 x 12 cut into 1 strips

Bag Bottom 12 x 6 (measure bag width and cut to correct length
Score both sides at 1

Bag Sides  Measure bag height and add 1 for bottom and score.
Score both sides at 1

Handles (4) cut 2 large then remove centre with 2 smaller.

Stampin Up Products used

Foil Frenzy Dsp

Hope you like my project and please come back for more.  

Till next time 

Jacqui out xx

FB page
Youtube:  
Email:  jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

6 comments:

Kathy said...

These are just lovely

Katie said...

These are Stunning

Jan said...

Fabbags I love them xx Jan

Kate M said...

Two fabulous gift bags, the people who receive these must be extra special to you! They are both beautiful!!
xx

Gwyneth said...

The woven design looks fab. I love your combos of cardstock on both bags.

Shabneez said...

Wonderful project - love the woven look you’ve created. Shabneez x