Followers

Saturday 21 April 2018

Stampin Up Oh so Eclectic Handmade Gift box for Jar Candle

Hi there again everyone, I'm back with another project for you.  

Today I've made a lovely box for a mini jar candle and I've shown you how to decorate the candle too.


For this project I've used the Oh so Eclectic dies and the Bundle of Love Dsp.


Measurements in Inches

10 1/2 x 10 1/2
Score side 1 at 2 1/2, 5, 7 1/2 and 10
Score side 2 at 2 1/2, 7 1/4 and 9 3/4


Stampin Up Products Used

Oh so Eclectic Framelits
Bundle of Love Dsp
Gold Foil Card

Hope you like my project.
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Youtube
Facebook
Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

3 comments:

Emma Goddard said...

Gorgeous work hun, thanks for sharing xx

Gwyneth said...

Gorgeous, as always. I do love your creations.
GG

Jackie T said...

Wow they are all fantastic. Take care. Hugs Jackie