Followers

Tuesday 24 April 2018

Handmade Stampin Up Gift box Tutorial for Chocolate bar. Using Painted with Love

Hi there folks, Jacqui back with another project for you. 

Today I've made a chocolate box.  My Stampin Up uplink Ann Melvin of Positively Papercraft.made this box and I resized it to fit a chocolate bar.

I've made one in the Springtime foils (retired) and Painted Love (retiring end of May).  I've used some stash stuff on the first one and then some petal Palette Thinlets and gold foil on the second one.

Measurements in Inches

Base re-inforced 10 x 6 score all sides at 3/4 and 1 1/2.
Left section 7 7/8 x 3 5/8
Score LS at 1 1/4 and 2 1/8
Right side 6 x 3 5/8
Score LS at 1 1/4 and 2 1/8
Underneath section 7 1/4 x 3 5/8
Sections to cover magnets (2) 3 5/8 x 1 1/4

Stampin Up Supplies Used

Painted with Love Dsp
Gold Foil
Petal Palette Thinlets

Hope you like what I've made and remember to check out my youtube channel and facebook page.

Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Youtube
Facebook
Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

No comments: