Followers

Saturday 14 April 2018

Stampin Up Handmade card using Tree rings stamp, inks, embossing and die cutting.

Hi there you lovely lot, Jacqui back again with another project for you.  Today we're making a card, I've stamped embossed inked and die cut and it's so pretty.  

So for my first card I stamped the Tree Rings background stamp and embossed in white.  I've used a rainbow of ink colours over the top of that.  I cut a strip die from my stash. And the Tonic die from my stash in Wild Wasabi and white.  Then the stamp greeting id from Great Big Greetings in Wild Wasabi.  I added some gems and toning ribbon to finish.

My second card is exactly the same except I used Rich Razzleberry card for my layer and die cut.  Then I used Rich Razzleberry ink for my stamp and the background.  I also used powder pink ink on the background.  The strip die I used for this one is from Swirly snowflakes.

Measurements is Inches

Card base 8 1/4 x 5 3/4 scored at 4 1/8
Rich Razzleberry Layer 5 1/2 x 3 7/8
White layer for stamping 5 1/4 x 3 5/8

Stampin Up Items Used


Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

Hope you like my project and hope to see you again soon.

Till next time
Jacqui out xx



























8 comments:

Emma Goddard said...

Gorgeous cards, beautifully done xx

DanyellScraps said...

Beautiful Card

Jackie T said...

Hi your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Great cards x

Adele said...

Lovely cards xx

Kate M said...

Love the rainbow tree rings on that first card - really innovative - wouldnt have thought to do that!! Great cards
xx

Katie said...

Great cards

Gwyneth said...

Both cards are great with you, but I must admit I prefer the rainbow of colours in the background of the first.
GG