Followers

Saturday 21 April 2018

National Tea day blog hop

 Hi again everyone,  I'm here today with a post for National Tea day blog hop.

I made a lovely little mini tea caddy with lots of lovely Tea Sachets inside.

I actually chose my papers to match the teabag wraps!

I've used Whisper White card, Garden Green Card, Fresh Florals papers and the falling flowers to create my flower.

Hope you like what I've made and remember to check out all the other projects.

Till next time
Jacqui out xx
Stampin Up Supplies Used

Fresh Florals Papers
Garden Green card
Whisper White card
Falling flowers stamps

Facebook
Youtube
Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I love this Jacqui! It looks so traditional with a contemporary twist and I have to learn how to make one just love the pop out tea bag!

Cindy Smith said...

This is a lovely! I love the colors!f

positivelypapercraft said...

Beautiful hun i love it xx

Marina said...

Hello Jackie! Is there any tutorial for this small version of tea dispenser? Thanks!