Followers

Sunday 22 April 2018

Impossible Card Tutorial using Stampin Up

Hi there folks, today I have an Impossible card project for you.

I've been looking at these on Youtube so when my lovely subscriber Karla asked me to do one I was pleased to do it.

I've made 2 sizes here an A6 size and a 6x6 size.

You need a piece of 5 3/4 x 4 1/8 for the A6 and a piece of 5 3/4 x 5/ 3/4 for the 6x6 envelope size.

On the SS make a pencil mark or light score at 1/2 way all the way down.  On the LS score at half way down to the centre score.  Turn it to the other LS and score in from each side at 1 1/2 both sides to the centre score.  

A 6 layer is 3 7/8 x 2 5/8 on left hand side mark at 1 3/4, then mark in at 1 3/8 on bottom from right mark at1 1/4 and mark straight up to meet the 1 3/8 line then cut along pencil lines.  You'll need 2 of these. 

5 3/4 x 5 3/4 size layer is 5 1/2 x 2 5/8 on bottom left side mark at 2 5/8 then draw across 1 1/4. Mark at top from left side at 1 1/4 and draw down to meet 1 1/4 line then cut along pencil lines.

Stampin Up Supplies Used
Petal Passions Dsp
Rose Garden Thinlets
Rose Wonder stamps
Painted with love Dsp
Sweet and Sassy hearts
Glimmer paper
Celebrate you thinlets

Hope you like my project 

Till next time 

Jacqui out xx.


Youtube
Facebook
Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

No comments: