Followers

Thursday 12 April 2018

Handmade Stampin Up Half exploding coffee cup gift box

 Hi folks,  Jacqui back again with another project for you.

Today we're making a coffee cup gift box with a statement bow!!!

I'm bought some coffee cups and coffee packets to make some projects and this is what I came up with for the coffee cup.

 And this is what it's like inside.  The coffee cup is held securely in place and the top of the box explodes down.

For this one I've used Whisper White card, Foil Frenzy in blue and some Kraft Card.  I used a decorative punch from X cut for the edges of the explosion section.

For this one I've used Black card, Golden Olive Card and the green Foil Frenzy.

The bow for the top of my box is from Tonic Studios.



Measurements in Inches

Insert for Coffee Cup 8 x 4 3/4
Score SS at 1 each side
Score LS at 1, 3 3/4, 4 3/4 and 7 1/2.

Box 9 3/8 x 9 3/8
Score 1 1/2 and 3 1/4 all sides

Outside layers (4) 2 3/8 x 1 5/8
Inside layers (4) 2 3/8 x 1/2

Lid Re-inforced 7 x 7 
Score all sides at 1 and 2    

Layers (1) 2 3/4 x 2 3/4
(4) 2 3/4 x 3/4        

Stampin Up Products Used             


Email:  jacquimurphy1@hotmail.com

Hope you like my project

Till next time

Jacqui out xx                  

4 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Yet another fantastic project Jacqui. Both colourways look fab.
GG

Adele said...

Lovely box- such a lot of work has gone into it! So pretty. xx

Jackie T said...

Hi your boxes are gorgeous I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Fab project x