Followers

Saturday 7 April 2018

Acetate window card with topper on both sides using Stampin Up

Hi there folks, 
Jacqui here again with another project for you.

This has been requested by a lovely lady named Karla whom I have recently been fortunate enough to get to know.  I've made a 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 acetate front card and placed a floating topper both sides.  It's pretty and unique so I hope you have a go.  
For this card I've used a card kraft card base from my stash, I've used the Fabulous foil acetate and the Foil Frenzy card.

I've also used the Party Panda topper and sentiment.  (no longer available)
 Measurements in Inches

Card Base 5 3/4 x 5 3/4
White layer  5 1/2 x 5 1/2
Foil Frenzy 5 1/4 x 5 1/4

You'll need 2 white and 2 foil if want to decorate both sides.

 Put Foil Frenzy onto white layer and choose a circle die and cut in the centre. Place this cut section on card base and put die inside, then draw round, remove and cut.

Put Fabulous foil on front of card and place die cut layers on top and glue. Create your decorative topper for both sides and put on with foam tape.
For this card I used two different foil frenzy pattern and the A Little Wild stamp set and Little loves framelits.  On this one I used a square die cut behind my topper and the bees and flowers are from the same stamp and die sets.

Stampin Up Products Used

Foil Frenzy Dsp
Fabulous Foil Acetate
Pumpkin pie card
Tempting Turquoise card
A Little Wild Stamp set
Little Loves Framelits


Hope you like my project

Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook page:
Youtube
Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

3 comments:

Kate M said...

Two fabulous projects, I love the Little Wild lion - so cute!! Great cards.
xx

Gwyneth said...

I'm always impressed with your varied creations. Love the elephant.
GG

Katie said...

Gorgeous card