Followers

Thursday 13 February 2014

Stamping Dragon Love Notes Mini Theme 7th Feb

http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=498_522&products_id=2202

I made my first ever mini album page with this kit and its awesome if I say so myself lol. I used the paper for the base and cut another set of hearts out for the other side. I blew up the brad and cut it out with an SB die for a frame. I cut my grandsons pic out with a Tonic heart die and used another Tonic die for the black base behind it. Then i put it on the red frame.  I used some red stick on hearts from my stash with some gold cut with a die at the top. The words with love from the heart came with the sticker hearts. And then I added a few teddies to finish. So this is my beginning into "Scrap Booking" lol even though i've kept scrap books and memory books all my life.  I just get to decorate more now.  Sometimes when you go to a website it can be daunting trying to find what you need.  That's why we have our fb page https://www.facebook.com/groups/427447597324391/ it supplies loads of pick of the days so show the variety you can purchase. And also if you're stuck we're there to help you just join up and off you go. You also get loyalty points for every challenge you enter and thats not counting all the fun stuff we do just for a laugh of course lol. So pop over we'd love to see you. 

Stamping Dragon Designs Links

No comments: