Followers

Saturday 22 February 2014

NEW HOME TWEET HOME BUNDLE from STAMPING DRAGON DESIGNS



http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=695_696

Brand new kit release from Stamping Dragon Designs.  This awesome bundle goes live today and you won't want to miss it.  Its full of papers toppers, papers, mat, flowers and even some awesome jigsaw frames, everything you could possibly need to create great projects of all mediums.  Mix it up with your stash, your stamps, masks everything and you'll be amazed at the results.  In this project I've used a topper 1 paper and 2 butterflies along with my own stamps and card it is sooooooooo versatile and there is so much more still to use I can't believe it.

I absolutely love stamping and do it as often as I can (which is not enough lol) so I used a Heartfelt Creation stamp coloured with wink of stella pens  (birthday pressies) hehe. I stamped some flowers onto one HOME TWEET HOME  papers and cut them out.  I triple embossed the butterflies and one of the papers then cut them out to place amongst the flowers and put on my lovely bird topper to finish.  Gotta go so much more to use. Hope you love it xx And let me know xx

5 comments:

Craftymum said...

Totally love it :) xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just stunning and the flowers so scrumptious.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Gwyneth said...

Gorgeous creation.
Gwyneth
Popping in from the SDD FB Group Blog Ladder

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is gorgeous!

Kate M said...

Beautiful card - love those flowers - I think the bird is just right where it is.
xx