Followers

Thursday 13 February 2014

Stamping Dragon Designs 14th Feb Quackers over you


http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=403_405&products_id=1245

This was a really fun project to work on a lighthearted approach to the valentine theme. I cut my duchs out with a tonic die after colouring them in with pro markers. Then I went to town with the tonic dies i'm afraid lol and ended up with blue, pink, purple, rust, gold and light blue hearts.  I then used a blue and yellow base to lay them all on with my image on foam pads in the centre. And finally I shrunk my duckies lol. I prnted them on shrink plastic coloured them blue and pink with pro markers shrunk them and they were my final fun element. Please let me know what you think.  Remember our FB page is a fun friendly place for tips, challenges, fun, and loyalty points (£3 in store for every 50) and we give you lots of chances to join in. Also check out our freebies on our fb page to get you started.

Stamping Dragon Designs Links








2 comments:

Gwyneth said...

I love your riot of colours of die-cut hearts. I love your idea of doing the ducks on shrink plastic.
Gwyneth
Popping in from the SDD FB Group Blog Ladder

Fran said...

Fab card , popping by from the Stamping Dragon FB Blog Ladder xx