Followers

Friday 28 February 2014

Spring is in the air


A lovely bright cheerful spring card made with pink and mint green so pretty and soft and feminine.  Makes me smile looking at it.  I made this card for the Challenges and Candies Challenge.  I havn't been entering too many challenges (and have never won a prize yet lol) but I loved being able to make a pretty spring card which is why I entered.  I had the decoupage topper in my topper box and it was perfect for this so I used a tonic punch and cut out a white pearl frame.  I used a mat from the Home Tweet Home range at Stamping Dragon Designs.  I embossed the mat with an embossalicious frame folder and used some ink on it. I cut out my corners with another Tonic die and added them to my mat.  I picked some pink embossed card from my stash and some mint green and used these as my layers.  I have some different mesh in my stash and used a piece of pink on the bottom of the card with pink organza ribbon over it.  I added some glitter to the flowers and made a bow from the same pink ribbon.  I used some pink white and green flowers coming out from the bow with a die cut white on top of the ribbon and a pink half pearl to finish. This is a pretty spring card and i'd love to hear what you think.  Thanks for stopping by 

1 comment:

Andreja said...

Thank you for joining us at "Izazovi i Slatkiši" this week with your cute card :-))
Hugs, Andreja